Joe Williams is a trial lawyer, who has been practicing law in Macon, Ga., since 1977. During this time, Mr. Williams has handled thousands of cases and has represented hundreds of people who have been injured in various types of accidents.
- Graduated from the University of Georgia with an ABJ degree from the Henry W. Grady School of Journalism in 1973.
- Graduated from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University with a Doctor of Jurisprudence in 1977.
- Admitted to practice law in the state of Georgia in 1977.
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia.
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Middle Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Macon Bar Association.